
Hello!
Hope that everyone is doing well! I am doing pretty good today, the weather is fine, and today has been a good day as well. I just wanted to give an update on random happenings with me, since I've been on/off Facebook and Twitter. Things have been pretty chaotic with me.
First off, school is going really good, cant wait for summer vacation. I have some plans in mind for summer, but every time I plan something, I have the luck where I cant do it or something comes up so plans right now are up in the air. As of right now, doing really well in all my classes, I have the challenge this semester where I have 3 online classes and 1 class on campus. It has its advantages and disadvantages, like I go to class 2 days a week, but the other 2 days of the week, I am constantly busy, but I like having 2 days off from class and Friday's off.
Speaking of classes, last week was spring break, it didnt feel much like a spring break to me cause my 3 online classes were not off for spring break the same week as me, so lucky for me I had class. Physically, I was at home doing homework, but mentally, I was in Miami. Good news is, when I wasnt doing homework, I was voting (still am) for the Men's 4x100 relay teamand for MP for the Kids Choice Awards. I also happen to catch MP on Dateline, it was good seeing him since the whole picture drama. I am glad that he actually came out and put the whole thing to rest. So, I got a little MP action in one my spring break.
Prior to spring break, my mom got really sick and had to go to the hospital. She ended up having surgery for gallbladder stones on February 28. I stayed with her the whole weekend and I didnt go to class the following Monday because I needed to take care of her. Shes doing better today. We went this morning for her follow up and the doctor said she was doing good, but this morning had a rough start. We went to the nearest hospital to where I live, thinking thats where her follow up was suppose to be, but when I went to the front desk of the outpatient center and asked for the doctor who did the surgery, the lady gave me a puzzled looked and told me that they didnt have a doctor by that name. I was so confused. The lady ended up calling the doctor, and turned out that his office was located at another hospital in town and not close to where I live. I was so upset, cause the day that they released her, no one told me or her that we had to go see this doctor at the hospital he works at. By then, it was 8:55 AM, appointment at 9:00 AM, I am upset, my moms upset, I had never been to that hospital that they sent us to, but I knew where it was, traffic was crazy, and the fog was dense, it was just a crazy morning, but we got there and shes doing better now. The doctor was really nice, but those nurses that helped on the first day, 2 of them were really mean to her and you bet I got ticked off.
So, Saturday February 28, we went to the ER, and 1 nurse came in, he started off nice, but got all snarky all of a sudden. My mom told him, that she was scared to have surgery, well, they came out of the gate and said (I kid you not), he said, well, if you dont get the surgery done, you could die. When he said that in a really bad tone of voice, I just gave him a look like, rude much. Instead of him saying it nicely, like, "These are your options at this point..etc." But no he just came out and said she could die. Then another nurse came in, he was just rude right off the bat and he was such a smarty. My mom also told him, that she was scared to have surgery. Well, he comes out and ask her, "Well, have you been in labor? Its no different than being in labor." This nurse mad me mad too. I was like, whats going on here, nurses are suppose to be respectful and concern about the people, making them feel comfortable, not making them feel like crap. Pretty much, the first day was rough, the 2nd and 3rd days went smooth.
As if things couldnt get any worse, a few days after my mom was released from the hospital, I had to get my top wisdom teeth cut out. Just one of many scary days in my life. I went on Thursday March 5, my appointment was suppose to be at 10:00 AM, but they called me asking me if I could come in at 9:00 AM. I ended up going at 9:00 AM and once I got there, the dentist was ready for me. I was scared out of my mind, I had been through this one time with my bottom teeth and those were worse, but now this time with my top teeth, it was even worse. The dentist numb my upper jaw and put a shot in the roof of my month, and then he got some tool and went at my teeth like there was no tomorrow. I had my eyes closed and everything, I couldnt stand to see it. Needless to say, it only took about 30 minutes which was a sign that it was good cause last time it took about an hour. I also didnt get stitches and I could talk the same day, but it hurt a little. I am just happy that I dont have anymore teeth for my dentist to take out. Now, I just have to go back in July for my 6 month cleaning.
I think thats about it for now for my updates, homework, voting, and some chicken served with macorni salad is calling me. Till next time!
Hope that everyone is doing well! I am doing pretty good today, the weather is fine, and today has been a good day as well. I just wanted to give an update on random happenings with me, since I've been on/off Facebook and Twitter. Things have been pretty chaotic with me.
First off, school is going really good, cant wait for summer vacation. I have some plans in mind for summer, but every time I plan something, I have the luck where I cant do it or something comes up so plans right now are up in the air. As of right now, doing really well in all my classes, I have the challenge this semester where I have 3 online classes and 1 class on campus. It has its advantages and disadvantages, like I go to class 2 days a week, but the other 2 days of the week, I am constantly busy, but I like having 2 days off from class and Friday's off.
Speaking of classes, last week was spring break, it didnt feel much like a spring break to me cause my 3 online classes were not off for spring break the same week as me, so lucky for me I had class. Physically, I was at home doing homework, but mentally, I was in Miami. Good news is, when I wasnt doing homework, I was voting (still am) for the Men's 4x100 relay teamand for MP for the Kids Choice Awards. I also happen to catch MP on Dateline, it was good seeing him since the whole picture drama. I am glad that he actually came out and put the whole thing to rest. So, I got a little MP action in one my spring break.
Prior to spring break, my mom got really sick and had to go to the hospital. She ended up having surgery for gallbladder stones on February 28. I stayed with her the whole weekend and I didnt go to class the following Monday because I needed to take care of her. Shes doing better today. We went this morning for her follow up and the doctor said she was doing good, but this morning had a rough start. We went to the nearest hospital to where I live, thinking thats where her follow up was suppose to be, but when I went to the front desk of the outpatient center and asked for the doctor who did the surgery, the lady gave me a puzzled looked and told me that they didnt have a doctor by that name. I was so confused. The lady ended up calling the doctor, and turned out that his office was located at another hospital in town and not close to where I live. I was so upset, cause the day that they released her, no one told me or her that we had to go see this doctor at the hospital he works at. By then, it was 8:55 AM, appointment at 9:00 AM, I am upset, my moms upset, I had never been to that hospital that they sent us to, but I knew where it was, traffic was crazy, and the fog was dense, it was just a crazy morning, but we got there and shes doing better now. The doctor was really nice, but those nurses that helped on the first day, 2 of them were really mean to her and you bet I got ticked off.
So, Saturday February 28, we went to the ER, and 1 nurse came in, he started off nice, but got all snarky all of a sudden. My mom told him, that she was scared to have surgery, well, they came out of the gate and said (I kid you not), he said, well, if you dont get the surgery done, you could die. When he said that in a really bad tone of voice, I just gave him a look like, rude much. Instead of him saying it nicely, like, "These are your options at this point..etc." But no he just came out and said she could die. Then another nurse came in, he was just rude right off the bat and he was such a smarty. My mom also told him, that she was scared to have surgery. Well, he comes out and ask her, "Well, have you been in labor? Its no different than being in labor." This nurse mad me mad too. I was like, whats going on here, nurses are suppose to be respectful and concern about the people, making them feel comfortable, not making them feel like crap. Pretty much, the first day was rough, the 2nd and 3rd days went smooth.
As if things couldnt get any worse, a few days after my mom was released from the hospital, I had to get my top wisdom teeth cut out. Just one of many scary days in my life. I went on Thursday March 5, my appointment was suppose to be at 10:00 AM, but they called me asking me if I could come in at 9:00 AM. I ended up going at 9:00 AM and once I got there, the dentist was ready for me. I was scared out of my mind, I had been through this one time with my bottom teeth and those were worse, but now this time with my top teeth, it was even worse. The dentist numb my upper jaw and put a shot in the roof of my month, and then he got some tool and went at my teeth like there was no tomorrow. I had my eyes closed and everything, I couldnt stand to see it. Needless to say, it only took about 30 minutes which was a sign that it was good cause last time it took about an hour. I also didnt get stitches and I could talk the same day, but it hurt a little. I am just happy that I dont have anymore teeth for my dentist to take out. Now, I just have to go back in July for my 6 month cleaning.
I think thats about it for now for my updates, homework, voting, and some chicken served with macorni salad is calling me. Till next time!
Peace!

No comments:
Post a Comment